Monday, 19 October 2015

N+1 - Taking the New Steed out for a play

According to the cycling rules the correct number of bikes to own is N+1 where N is the number of bikes currently owned. Well my latest addition to the stable is a mountain bike, I've been thinking about getting one for a while just to give the option of off road rides. I'm also looking at doing some bikepacking combining a ride with some bothy visits. My mind is already full of potential plans & routes, including the Trans Cambrian Way, The Ridgeway and as I have already mentioned multi day bothy trips. Anyway on Saturday I took the latest steed out for muddy ride around Goring, Stoke Row & Thames Path, It got well and truly christened, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and the different terrain compared to the road cycling, we even had a cheeky pub stop, and why not :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment