Monday, 24 March 2014

Spontaneous walk up Aran Benllyn

Late on Saturday evening I made the spontaneous decision that I would get up the next day and go for a walk up the Aran ridge from Llanuwchllyn. It was a wise choice as I really enjoyed getting out on the hill again with the added bonus of the amount of snow and the fact I didn't see anyone else and was totally alone which without sounding unsociable was exactly what I needed.

Below was the scene on Aran Benllyn summit looking towards Aran Fawddwy, more photos to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like great conditions. Love a bit of snowy solitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Howellsey, the conditions were great a bit windy and cold on the top but just what I needed a nice walk away from it all, just me and the dog.

      Delete