Monday, 8 July 2013

Rhinogs trip & White Rose Classic

Just in case anyone is wondering, yes I did go up to the Rhinogs the other week and no we didn't do the full traverse or even camp out, the weather turned and we had to abandon the attempt, I discovered that the Rhinogs in the clag & the wet really is a wild place to be. Haven't had a chance to sort out the photos yet hopefully will get something posted this week.

In the meantime yesterday I rode in the White Rose Classic, run by Ilkley CC, 85 miles and over 8700ft of climbing in the Yorkshire Dales along with a friend (Martin) It was a tough route, especially as it was hot, hot, hot and the fact I was bunged up with cold meant it was not done in as quick a time as I would have liked however I didn't really mind that much as I just wanted to get round without getting off and walking up any of the climbs which I achieved. The scenery was stunning in the glorious sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment