Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Edge Hill

I was surprised to see in the spring edition of The Great Outdoors magazine a route which was fairly local to us, Edge Hill on the Oxfordshire/Warwickshire border so on Sunday we went for a family walk to sample it for ourselves. It was a very enjoyable walk up from Radway and along Edge Hill through the trees until we came out on Spring Hill which presented us with a perfect picnic spot and some splendid views out across the open countryside. It was such a clear day that I could just about make out the Malverns on the horizon. For the return journey I then handed the camera to the kids and they enjoyed taking pictures of the flora.

Below are the photos from the walk I took and further down are the results of my daughters flora snapping.



















The Following are the photos taken by my daughters on the journey back to the car. Well done girls.











2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day out, with some good weather to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, indeed it was a very enjoyable family walk, and being fairly local helped meaning no long car journey much the the delight of the kids.

      Delete