Monday, 14 January 2013

New Name

I have just changed the name of my blog to '2 Feet and Two Wheels' this is to reflect the fact I'm now doing a fair bit of cycling and will also be posting bits and bobs to do with this, for example reports / photos of Sportives I've entered etc. This is not to say I will be ignoring the walking as this is still the main stay of this blog and I'm still planning on getting out in the hills at least once a month.

This year I already have planned the Welsh 3000's over 2 days taking it steady, a 3 day 2 night trip to the Lakes, a traverse of the Rhinogs with a wild camp and hopefully I can finally get to complete my local LDP The Ridgeway.

In the meantime on the cycling front, I will be doing the Harp Hilly 100 reliability ride this Sunday.
Sportives I have already entered this year are:
Somerset Hills Medio Fondo, Lincoln Grand Prix Sportive, Etape Eryri, Ride the Rose of the Shires

2 comments:

  1. like the name mate, looks like you got lots planned for this year have a good one and enjoy the outdoors whatever way you see fit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, Never really liked original name I gave the blog anyway. Hopefully 2013 will be a good one. Hope you have a good one too.

      Delete