Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Back on the Saddle & Dales Holiday.

After nearly 2 weeks of not being able to do anything due to a bout of severe Manflu (Cue violin music and copious amounts of sympathy). I will be back on the saddle this weekend as I’m heading over to Hemel Hempstead to do one of the Chiltern Classic reliability rides. Pre Manflu I had planned to do the 100km ride but as a result of being ill and the ruddy thing still lingering around I’m now thinking of reducing the distance and just do the 50km route to ease myself back into things, will see how I feel on the day, either way I’m looking forward to it.

Furthermore we have just booked up a family holiday, a week in a cottage in the Yorkshire Dales this Easter. The cottage is in Raydale near Semer Water and close to Hawes and I’m confident we will have a fantastic week with some good walks, cycle rides, general sightseeing and of course plenty of cake from the local cafes. I’m also hoping to get some decent photos of the surrounding area including High Park Scar waterfall which will be a short walk from the cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment