Sunday, 13 May 2012

Quiet & Bluebells

Since my last trip out to the Arans I haven't had much to blog about. However this Friday night (fingers crossed) I will hopefully be getting in one final trip and camp out before my week up in Torridon which is now less than 2 weeks away, can't wait!! hopefully the weather will be kind to us, as looking at current weather for the TGO challenge it doesn't look favourable.

Anyway took the dog for a walk this morning at Stoke Woods close to my home, also took the camera as the Bluebells were out.





4 comments:

  1. The 10 day forecast is looking promising, I've got my fingers crossed because I'm heading up that way in early June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both Geoff, Fingers firmly crossed. Hope you enjoy your week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time in Torridon Phil. I hope Geoff is right with his weather forecast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ref the weather me too, Looking at the longer range forecasts they do state the North and West areas of Britain will be brighter than the South, I hope that is case.

      Delete