Thursday, 9 February 2012

New toy

I've got a new toy to play with, new camera. Panasonic Lumix DMC G3 can't wait to take it out on the hills and try it. Although I may need to have a play and get familar with all the settings before hand. This is my first foray away from a standard compact camera. My current one also being a Panasonic the Lumix DMC TZ5 which I have been and still am for that matter very pleased with.
One of the reasons I went for the G3 ahead of a full DSLR like the Cannon EOS 600D was the size of the camera the other main reason being my wallet. I will be lugging it around the hills and mountains of this fair isle so I thought the size would be more managable than the Cannon. Anyway time will tell but can't wait to give it a go. The results of this purchase will be posted for all to see. No pressure to get some good photos then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment